If you have lost your social security card in Waxhaw NC, it is important that you get it replaced in a timely fashion. Having a social security card is required for:
1. Obtaining Employment.
2. Opening a bank account.
3. Collecting Social Security Benefits.
Follow these 3 steps instruction to learn how to renew your Social Security Card.
1. Complete your SS-5 Application. The first step in applying for a replacement social security card in Waxhaw NC is the required SS-5 Application form.
2. Gather all the required documents for the application. Determine the documents you need to apply for your new Social Security Card. The specific documents needed will depend on a variety of factors such as:
a. Applicants Age.
b. Application Type.
c. Citizenship Status.
Photocopies of documents won’t be accepted.
3. Submit your application to your Social Security Office.
Social Security Offices near Waxhaw NC
3 Closest Offices to Waxhaw NC:
§ SUITE 300 5800 EXECUTIVE CTR DR , CHARLOTTE, NC 28212 Distance:13.2 Miles.
§ 5800 EXECUTIVE CTR DR SUITE 300, CHARLOTTE, NC 28212 Distance:15.2 Miles.
§ 202 CHARTER ST BROOKWOOD EXECUTIVE PK, ALBEMARLE, NC 28001 Distance:29.1 Miles.
Services can Social Security Offices provide in Waxhaw NC:
1. Replace your Card → Lost.
2. Change Name on Card → Marriage.
3. Apply for First Card → Immigration.
4. Card Updates → Address Changed.
If you have legally changed your name you need to update your social security card. Below we have listed the basic steps to a social security card name change in Waxhaw NC:
1. Complete the Required SS5-Form.
2. Gather your required documents:
- Marriage document.
- Divorce decree.
- Certificate of Naturalization showing a new name.
- Court order for a name change.
3. Submit all required documents and your application to the social security office in person.