Enjoy the carefree life at one of these spacious campgrounds around Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
1. Lakewood Camping Resort. RV sites, permanent villas, activities, events, and its own long-running country music revue, High Steppin’ Country beg the question; “What more could you want in a Myrtle Beach vacation?”
2. Myrtle Beach Travel Park, features oceanfront campsites with full hook ups as well as options for just water.
3. Ocean Lakes Campground, on the south side of town provides families a great place to enjoy the outdoors without roughing it too hard.
4. PirateLand Myrtle Beach, is located near the south end of Myrtle Beach with 180 acres of oceanfront property. The Pirate Oasis has an enormous splash pool, winding lazy river and large outdoor pool.
5. Willow Tree RV Resort and Campground. Enjoy fishing at the lake on-site, play games in the large recreation room and other great outdoor sports.
6. KOA Myrtle Beach. For tourists who want to enjoy all the amenities Myrtle Beach has to offer without having to drive, it's hard to beat Myrtle Beach KOA in the heart of Sun Fun City. The only downtown campground allows visitors to walk to a number of Myrtle Beach hot spots or chill out at the camp site with fishing, biking and touring.
7. Apache Campground, located between Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, is more convenient to Restaurant Row but offers the chance to catch your own dinner if you prefer.
8. Myrtle Beach State Park, has everything from tent camping sites to sites with full hook-up for your RV. Enjoy hiking the preserved trails and easy access to the beaches.
9. Carrollwoods RV Campground & Vineyard: located just over the N.C. border in Tabor City — but near enough to enjoy the fun of the Myrtle Beach area — this campground is notable as not only a great place to stay, but also an awesome attraction.