1. Beaches. Sparkling waters, white sands, endless possibilities.
2. Fore! With over 100 quality courses, many designed by some of the legends of the game, Myrtle Beach is a golfer's paradise.
3. Entertainment a plenty. There's never a dull moment in Myrtle Beach. Plenty of thrilling entertainment at Pirate's Voyage and Medieval Times. And who could pass up a world-class live entertainment show at The Carolina Opry, which pioneered the Myrtle Beach area's theater boom?
4. Let's Eat! You won't go hungry when you visit the Myrtle Beach area. If you wander over to the Murrells Inlet Marsh Walk, you'll find yourself in the "seafood capital of South Carolina." How about a juicy, mouth-watering steak from such local favorites as Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?
5. Sky high. The Myrtle Beach SkyWheel is a breathtaking attraction and the pride and joy of the 1.2-mile Boardwalk.
6. Shop til' you drop. Sometimes you just need a little retail therapy and there's plenty of it here along the Grand Strand.