Executive summary about fossils by Jennifer Hench
Finding a fossil while digging on a beach can be an amazing find for collectors. Looking for fossils around the Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina can produce unexpected results if you are lucky enough to stumble across a find.
Things you'll need:
1. Map of the Myrtle Beach area
2. Book about fossils
5. Gloves and plastic bags
1. Choose a beach to go looking for fossils.
2. Plan your dig during opportune times for finding fossils.
3. Take your time and examine each seashell found and pay attention to small details of each object. Check each item to see if fossils are present.
4. Use shovels to dig deeper in to the sand. Know that in Myrtle Beach common fossils include shark teeth, nautilus shells and bones.
5. Abide by Myrtle Beach rules and regulations regarding the removal of items from a beach.
6. Do not remove large amounts of sand and seaweed.
Reasons to Live in Charleston, South Carolina
Executive summary about Charleston, South Carolina by Barbara Blue
Charleston is a popular place to relocate for many reasons.
1. They want to live near the beach. If you want to live on the beach, Charleston features a wide variety of beaches depending on what you're looking for.
2. Charleston is a cosmopolitan city whose residents enjoy the rich history of the city.
3. It is a great place to raise a family. Charleston features some of the best public school districts and private schools in the state.